Cutting plotter CT-630
The cutting plotter P-CUT CT-630 is an excellent professional machine for inscriptions on shop windows, graphics on vehicles, vinyl’s transfer, fabrics etc. Everything is done in a very short time and with top quality.
With its dip pen it is possible to draw on paper; obviously you can also create badges, and thus perform a wide range of tasks with a single product.
Here are some examples of productions in which you can use the cutter P-CUT CT-630:
- Graphics for cars and motorcycles
- Production of badges
- Charts for windows
- Technical drawings
- Transfer and textile flock
- Maximum surface length: 730 mm
- Maximum cutting width: 630 mm
- Cutting pressure: 10-500 g.
- Speed: 10-400 mm / s
- Linear resolution: 0.025 mm.
- Precise repeatability 0.1 mm.
- Thickness of the surfaces: 1 mm.
- Maximum data quality: unlimited
- Interfaces: RS-232C, USB
- Languages: DM / PL, HP-GL
- Power: CA110V / 220V, 50-60HZ, 45W
- Compatible Blade: Mimaki / P-cut
- LCD screen
- Humidity: 5-85%
- Working temperature: + 5 ° - + 35 °
- Dimensions: 275x1030x380 mm.
- Weight: 18kg.